*Seductively lays on a table* Hey bab- *Table breaks*
This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.
Never be without your faithful Companion Cube!
This unique die is made layer by layer in a 3D printer then fired in a kiln to turn it into solid steel, but you never have to incinerate it! Available on Etsy
putting on head phones when your volume is at 100%
power up the jaegers baby
I was just scrolling through my dash and I was like “oh a pacific rim quote - WAIT HOLY SHIT”
4:25 p.m. I am the martyr of this TGI Friday’s.
7:15 p.m. What if I’ve been a ghost the whole time?
7:23 p.m. I order more mozzarella sticks. :(
oh my god…
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
i’m not above practically begging.
this goddamn website can spread anything like wildfire and make good shit happen?
fine. i want to use that.
I want this to spread like fucking wildfire. we have. no money and we have shit we need, and shit we need to do. and i am not above begging or pleading for it. I’m not asking for donations, what i’m asking for is people to buy things, they’re whirligigs, and I can drum up nearly two hundred views of interest a day with no fucking sales.
So. yes, that’s the thing. I need help, and i need it sooner rather than later. please. for the love of the gods, help me get fucking sales. Mom’s at the end of her rope and the stress isn’t helping me either.
i can’t stop laughting
This was an adventure
Things that are ok to criticize and mock about Dashcon:
- Wildly inflated attendence projections
- Exaggerated claims of events and amenities (like a “Video Game Room” with 1 tv and no consoles)
- Poor vendor selection
- Extremely disasterous financial planning and venue communication
- Disorganized management
- Badly planned and poorly organized panels
- Problematic and insulting panels
- Promotion of bands/guests not in attendance
- Bad behavior by hotel staff
- Lack of communication at the event
- Poor social media skills
- Inappropriate behavior by management and attendees (inappropriate, like screaming at hotel staff, not something you don’t like, like shipping Johnlock)
- That they crowdsourced such a huge amount of funding at the last instant, and that this may or may not have been a scam and was certainly handled in a way that looked shady as fuck which is itself a failure.
Things that are not ok to criticize and mock about Dashcon:
- Gender or age of attendees. Like, can we please never ever again use “teenage girl” as a fucking insult?
- That attendees were excited, chanting, singing, squeeing, cosplaying memes, shouting memes and fandom slogans at one another…have you been fucking watching the World Cup?
- That attendees were upset when it looked like the convention was going to be canceled, including some tears. Mocking other people’s pain is just fucking gross.
- That attendees like memes, ships, fandoms, aesthetics, music, or fashion that you don’t. Their Steampunk Lolita Frozen cosplay is not fucking hurting you or this website, unlike bullying.
- That $17,000 could have gone to _______. No one gave $17,000. People gave a $5 here, a $10 here, a $20 there on paying for a few days entertainment for themselves or others. It’s their money, their decision, and unless you’ve always always always donated every discretionary dollar to starving children/clean water/disease du jour/LGBT issues/homeless puppies and never ever ever splurged on a $5 sundae, a $10 movie ticket, or a $20 t-shirt, SHUT THE LIVING FUCK UP! You don’t have to tear someone else down to justify the importance of yourself or your cause!
WHATS THIS MOVIE!?
I WISH I KNEW!!!
this is top secret starring val kilmer
Omg laughed so hard
MIT’s Tangible Media is coming along nicely,
"Almost like a table of living clay, the inFORM is a surface that three-dimensionally changes shape, allowing users to not only interact with digital content in meatspace, but even hold hands with a person hundreds of miles away. And that’s only the beginning."
fisting in long distance relationships now becomes easier
THIS IS SOME TONY STARK SHIT GOING ON I’M SO HAPPY